Public Speaking and Thought Leadership
To see upcoming thought leadership events, visit our events page.
Courtney Aura Freeman is a second generation cannabis and CBD industry entrepreneur, speaker, author, event producer, and educator.
Invite Courtney to present your keynote, MC at your event, or to participate on your podcast.
After studying Computer Science and Political Science at Columbia University, Courtney interned with the Honorable Congressman Jerrold Nadler and went on to work on Wall Street with one of the World’s largest financial firms. In the years since, Courtney has invested her intellect to achieve success across multiple industries including Finance, Media, Entertainment, and Cannabis.
Connect with Courtney on LinkedIn.
Watch Now > Courtney Freeman Managed and MC’ed the Growspace at the 2019 California Buyer’s Club
Powered by UCBA, HCGA, Santa Ana Cannabis Association, and the LBCA.
Courtney is one of the founding team members and a host for the Haus of Jane event series in partnership with WEIC and Tokeativity. Through this platform, industry leaders address thousands of women to inspire, empower, and support connectivity.
View examples of Ms. Freeman’s media coverage.
Courtney Freeman speaks on the following topics:
– Cannabis Cannabinoids & Terpenes
– Cannabis and CBD Skincare, A 1.5 Billion Dollar Market
– Cannabis Marketing Compliance and Technology
– Cannabis Product and Packaging Compliance
– Follow Your Passion
– Transition Your Skills to the Cannabis Industry
– Cannabis, The Spirit Plant
– Crystals and Cannabis, An Exploration of the Metaphysical
– Consumption Methods and Distinguishing Factors
– Medical Cannabis
– Cannabis Marketing Strategies
– And More
Contact us to inquire about rates and to discuss the possibilities.